Hopes of arresting the three remaining criminals involved in the robbery incident at Barangay San Jose were dashed as authorities acknowledged they had not located them despite operations conducted in both Puerto Princesa City and Quezon town, where the suspects are allegedly from.
Despite combined efforts of police authorities in Puerto Princesa and Quezon Municipal Police Station, their recently concluded search operation resulted in no positive lead.
In a statement given to DYSP Super Radyo, PMaj Bernard dela Rosa of Quezon MPS said that their attempt to locate the suspects resulted in no information despite the two-day search operation they conducted on February 3 and 4. Dela Rosa said that they fear that the robbers had already left the area.
The three are wanted after robbing an eatery located in Barangay San Jose, Puerto Princesa around 10PM of February 1. The incident resulted in the death of suspect-turned-victim Telesforo Hermoso Jr., aka Buddy Hermoso, who succumbed to death after being fatally shot by a fellow robber. The trio managed to get away with an estimated P50, 000 from the eatery owned by Willross Tecson, who was fortunately unharmed after fighting off the suspects.
Discussion about this post