Today marks the end of my former groups’ journey…TV Patrol Regional Networks.
ABS-CBN Regional Networks will have their final broadcast and newscast after more than 3 decades of service to every people in regions, communities and far flung barangays.
In rural areas like in Palawan, ABS -CBN is one of the very limited information source for everyone.
I know, because I was once a TV Patrol newscaster and Asst. News Director. I worked in ABS- CBN Palawan for 3 to 4 years before my stint in Radio Mindanao Networks (RMN) DZXL Manila.
Today, August 28, 2020, my heart bleeds, as well as the workers of 12 regional networks that were affected by the denial of ABS-CBN’s franchise application.
I don’t know how to start and what to say, honestly, this is one of the saddest stories I’ve made.
There is no any words can describe your pains, anger and sadness…but life must go on…”babawi tayo sa eleksyon!”
To the men and women of :
-TV Patrol Palawan,
– TV Patrol North Luzon (Baguio, Dagupan, Ilocos, Isabela and Pampanga)
– TV Patrol Bicol (Naga, Legazpi)
– TV Patrol Southern Tagalog (CALABARZON)
– TV Patrol Central Visayas (Cebu, Dumaguete, Bohol)
– TV Patrol Negros (Negros Occidental, Negros Oriental)
– TV Patrol Panay (Iloilo, Capiz, Aklan, Antique, Guimaras)
– TV Patrol Eastern Visayas (Samar, Leyte)
– TV Patrol Northern Mindanao (Misamis Oriental, Misamis Occidental Lanao Del Norte, CARAGA, Dipolog)
– TV Patrol South Central Mindanao (SOCSKSARGEN, Cotabato)
– TV Patrol Southern Mindanao (Davao)
– TV Patrol Chavacano (Zamboanga).
Thank you for your love, passion and service!
Nagpapatrol sa pamilyang Pilipino saan man sa mundo is now signing off.
Want ABS-CBN back?
People’s Initiative for Reforms and Movement for Action (PIRMA Kapamilya) seeking to grant media network ABS-CBN a “people’s franchise”.
1.) Click the link:
2. Choose which kit language: English o Filipino
3. Read all the files especially the petition and the proposed franchise law
4. Print two (2) copies of the sign-up sheet. Ito ay mahahanap sa page 4 ng files na SIGN HERE sa English or PUMIRMA DITO sa Filipino.
5. Lagdaan ang dalawang kopya na naprint. Tandaan na duplicate ito kaya dapat pumirma tayo ng dalawang beses sa dalawang kopya dahil itong 2 signed copies din ang ipapasa nyo later sa PIRMA area coordinators.
MGA MAHAHALAGANG PAALALA:
1.Make sure maayos ang pagkapirma at legible o nababasa ang sulat kamay natin ha.
2.) Ang mga signatures in one sheet ay dapat manggaling lang sa isang city o municipality. Bawal halo-halo o saksak-sinagol rito sa isang sheet.
3.) Ang inyong signature sa sheet ay dapat tugma sa signature mo sa records ng COMELEC.
4.) Kinse (15) signatures ang kasya sa isang sheet. Mangyaring iwasan sayangin ang papel. Pwede ring magreproduce o photocopy nitong sheet.
5.) Legal size bond paper 8.5 x 13 ang pagprintan.
6.). Use black or blue ballpen only. No pencil, pentel pen, highlighter, o anumang kulay ng ballpen.
7.) HOLD ON TO YOUR SIGNED SHEETS UNTIL WE INFORM YOU ABOUT YOUR PIRMA AREA COORDINATORS.
7 Million na pirma, balik ABS -CBN na.